15 December 2010

current distraction: paintbox - pink floyd

I hate the end of the semester.  This one in particular (obviously) and I know I’m just complaining a lot about it lately but I can’t help it.  So I guess I don’t hate all of them, it was kind of exciting freshman year.  I got to come home for the summer, I wasn’t broke, finals weren’t that terrible, no senior projects, etc.  But now, “suddenly... everything.. has... changed” and I don’t want to leave.  It mainly sucks because of the broke thing though.  It’s that time when all the food you avoided all year cause you bought it but “eh I don’t feel like eating that” is all you’ve got.  For me that’s broccoli pancakes, honey rice puffins (note to everyone: ALWAYS buy the peanut butter puffins, it’s not worth it to stray to honey rice... big mistake), and applesauce.  Yeah, not too great.
At least I’m doing good work wise.  I have one final tomorrow morning and my senior project presentation on Friday.  And then done with Quinnipiac.   It’s been a good time and I’ve definitely made the most of my time here.  Switching from education to compsci on a complete whim might have been the best decision.  I keep acting as if “my life is Over” in a completely dramatic way but I really think it’ll be pretty good after this.  I have Rich, I will save Cyrax from the evil clutches of Mother, and *hopefully* get into grad school.  If not there are options too: convince Rich to join the PeaceCorp with me or be a street magician.  Either way, I am quite prepared.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:28 PM

    haha your mother has evil crutches eh?
    rather than evil clutches?

    ReplyDelete