30 December 2010

current distraction: I’m actually not really distracted for once

So so busy but I feel pretty calm right now.  I’m leaving in exactly a week for my exploration of the south.  I have a lot to still do to get ready for it, but I feel slightly more prepared everyday.  Bright Eyes is on tour, I might have mentioned that, but regardless it is exciting as all hell.  And the last stop on their tour is in Nashville when Rich will be visiting me... perfecttt. So at least that will be a great weekend. All my grad school applications are pretty much done so that feels good too.  Christmas and the holidays were good.  I spent some time in Jersey watching criminal minds and working on a new puzzle.  Today I’m going to go into the city to see Frank’s friend’s band’s show but before is a get together at Grandma’s so I have to bake a cake and some brownies first.  I’m obsessed with this coconut cake that has no sugar and no carbs and is just awesome.  We found it for Frank’s specific carb diet but it’s actually really really good.  First I am going to take a nap with Cyrax though.. I have been extra tired lately and I’m not too sure why.  But at least everything is going well.  And a new years at the condomin to top it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment