08 December 2010

current distraction: impending homework-doom

I haven’t done this in a while.  I don’t know how I feel about it.  Nonetheless, I am trying this again.    I am moving to Tennessee in less than a month so I figured I needed something to keep my mind off the lonely south.  Also I deleted my facebook because of grad school; I don’t want to risk not getting in because of some dumb pictures or posts or something.  Even though if they are so crafty to sneak into my blocked pictures then can’t they sneak into my deactivated facebook page?  (If anyone knows the answer to that, please comment).  So now I am just finishing up my last week and a half of undergrad.  Very, very depressing.  And if I don’t get into grad school I will be even more depressed around late March, so look out for that.  I’m sad now.  I have to do logic homework so maybe that will cheer me up... or get me thinking so much about an abstract world that I don’t care anymore.  But mother just called and said she wishes she could visit me for longer in TN but instead she has to go to Aruba.  I guess I can’t blame her.

No comments:

Post a Comment