18 December 2010

current distraction: the onset of post-college depression.

So it’s officially over.  I am home now and the wonderful fake life of a college student is behind.  As far as I know you’re real in grad school.  Anyway, I had a great time at quinnipiac and I will definitely miss it terribly.  The miss list (no particular order):

  • KittyTown
  • continuing my life together with kait but at school
  • spontaneous vacations with rich
  • spontaneous roadtrips with melis
  • every minute of going abroad
  • family dinners
  • Margarita Mondays
  • Martini Wednesdays (and the sing-a-longs on the way home)
  • playing practical jokes on roommates (usually that meant pulling pranks on alys or erin)
  • bagelicious
  • condoparties
  • Kayan
  • everything about the computer science department
  • being deemed “the creeper” freshman year

2 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn10:37 PM

    i love your miss list except for the fact that its a "miss list" - i ACHE to be re-living those memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa1:04 PM

    depression =( please come home to me.

    ReplyDelete