12 December 2010

current distraction: if - pink floyd

I have to make my senior project poster. And do three problem sets. And study for two finals. And do another final project. And finish my senior project paper. Oh, and do ten applications for grad school. But instead I’m writing this and listening to pink floyd.  It’s hard getting ready to leave, trying to have fun and being nostalgic yet having so so so many things left to do still.  I’ve had a good last weekend at least.  I’m looking forward to going home and being with Cyrax for a bit and then leaving in 26 days.  I have to learn Python and Sage by that time, which will be a bit difficult but it should probably be fun (I’m just trying to be optimistic).  I am trying to think about positive things so I get happy about going to Tennessee: nicer weather (I hope), I’ll learn a lot, it’ll probably be slower paced... that should be nice for a change.  I just keep saying “it’ll be a learning experience” which in my opinion is a bit of a cop out of a phrase.  But I always say I want to try living other places so I am a little excited.  Hmm... I guess I’ll get to that mound of work I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment