23 January 2011

current distractions: BIG NEWS

So I haven’t updated in a while because Rich was here for a week and so I was quite distracted by not being depressed and not having separation anxiety.  It was a great week.  We went to Nashville and walked around there, got lunch, went to a bar, listened to music, etc.

  
It was a pretty cool place.  It was pretty spontaneous so next time I want to look up a few places to go to first.  Hmm... other than that we made some awesome meals: sushi, pizza, breakfast night, anddd burger night.  I started putting avocado on my veggie burger and I really like it.  You would think that would flip me out because of my consistency issues but no I actually really like it.  Work got better this week also.  I coded an algorithm that now I have to manipulate to do better things for me and I understand everything a whole lot better.  It’s crazy how much I’ve learned in only two weeks.

So now time for the big news...
                                ...
                   Yeva and I adopted a baby kitten today!

DAH.

So yeah, we got a cat and we actually get to pick it up tomorrow.  It’s about nine weeks old and it doesn’t have a name yet but it’s a girl (without the inverted penis) and she’s perfect.  I will post pictures tomorrow, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment