24 April 2011

It’s my last weekend day in Knoxville so I had to go out and try to get all the pictures that I saw in my head while driving around but never actually took.  Yeva and I got Starbucks and then went down Karns Valley Road which is the main road on the way to work.  So these farms are what we get to see everyday on the way to work.






The cows loved staring back at us.  We usually see many donkeys and horses too.  We almost couldn’t find the horses but then stumbled on this lovely bunch.





Note the “Caution: Guard Mule on Duty” sign. 

We also stopped to take some pictures of this barn that is part of Apple Tree Nursery.  I didn’t take pictures of the rest of it, but it looks like a really nice landscaping/nursery business.


This creek usually has horses drinking from it but unfortunately they weren’t very thirsty today.





Finally, I will post the two most comical establishments in Knoxville, TN:

Papa Dom’s Pizza: the unloved son of Papa John’s and Dominos

Where do they cook the food???
8th wonder of the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment