20 March 2011

current distraction: depression.

The past week was amazing.  I wish he could’ve stayed longer, but it was so fun and relaxing.  Last weekend we went to the Knoxville Zoo and it was actually a lot nicer than I imagined.  Surprisingly, one of the elephants killed a keeper a few months back.  They didn’t look murderous, but who ever knows with elephants.
This might be the culprit.
The zebras were very depressed. 
“Where did my life go... "

“these stripes make me look so fat I want to die"

“I know I put my colors somewhere..."

I kept trying to give them pep talks but it didn’t work.  The meercats on the other hand were very excited to have visitors.



They were just a tad upset that the glass ruined their picture.  They wanted a better photo shoot, they’re actually pretty vain.  Anyway I have to go to bed but I’m going to post tomorrow about other fun events from the past week: 
Knoxville Botanical Gardens (do they really exist?) & Nashville (what a wonderville)

No comments:

Post a Comment