09 March 2011

current distraction: awaiting the richmin

I never updated with pictures of the pie.  I never even took pictures of the pie!  *gasp*  actually... no, not surprising.  I slip up with posts all the time.  I’m currently texting with Kaitlyn though and I think I will start taking pictures when Yeva and I make awesome meals/desserts.  The pie was really good. We originally were going to just make a rhubarb pie, looked at recipes and saw a delicious looking strawberry rhubarb pie.  So, we went to Fresh Market and stocked up on strawberries and rhubarb- or so we thought. We got home and ended up realizing we definitely didn’t have enough filling.  Good thing we bought a few apples, some labeled as Galas but were definitely not so we ended up using the correctly labeled Ambrosia.  The pie actually came out awesome, I wish I took pictures.  Next time!  I promise this time (but do you actually believe me?)  Anyway, since then nothing exciting has happened.  Except tonight!  Rich is coming, thank heavens.  He gets to meet the Smokester tonight for the first time.  I actuallyyyy get to leave to pick him up quite soon, about twenty minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment