08 May 2011

On Saturday I got to use my Christmas gift from Rich.  We went into the city to see Strawberry Fields at B.B.Kings.




They were a really funny band and it was a great morning.  The picture above is Fjohn who clearly believed in the Paul McCartney conspiracy theory.  I don’t know if I do or not it’s kind of a toss up.  It would just be so great if it was real, definitely one of the biggest tricks played on mankind. That and the Mayan’s 2012 “let’s scare everyone in the future, why not” plan.  Oh those Mayans.

Then we went to visit Columbia’s Teacher’s College for Rich.  Walking through the bad area of Harlem I thought I was going to get shot, but this area was really, really nice.




We walked around Riverside Park for a while before grabbing drinks with his parents.




Now we went down to Long Beach Island and are going to bike into town to get breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment